That could quite possibly be the toughest question for me to answer, considering how much I love food. Sometimes, after an exceptionally good meal, I sit back and think to myself "Yup, THIS is what makes life worth living right here." Isn't that terrible? I don't think I would be able to choose.
| mmmm...MY FAV |
Ohhh, how I love food.
To know me is to know HOW I eat as well. I'm always one of the last to leave the dinner table. I simply don't understand what the hurry is, especially when you're eating something yummy! Why would you want to rush through that? So, yes, I take my time and I enjoy every perfect bite. Literally. I take the time to dish out each bite to be the perfect bite and I refuse to eat any part of the meal that I might not like. I haven't really paid much attention to the way I eat until my family became more vocal and my husband started pointing things out (I'm NOT eating broccoli stumps just the top part, sorry babe). Don't be mistaken, there are VERY few things I won't eat. Raisins are disgusting and I'd prefer NOT to eat anything with horseradish...but that's about it!
| Strawberry Shortcake, obviously... |
| I would like to kiss this strawberry shortcake |
An interesting, off topic tidbit tonight bloggers: Did you know that the Walkman is NO LONGER? Yup, the Walkman is officially dead, they are no longer producing them. Dang. I mean, I have an ipod and all but I'm kind of sad that the Walkman will be a thing of the past. I still remember my Walkman, I loved that thing and popped my lil' cassette tapes in there and bopped around all over the place. Farewell, Walkman!

No comments:
Post a Comment