I've heard people talk about the items on their bucket list, and they usually consist of crazy/extreme activities that they would NEVER do under normal circumstances. Sky diving, bungee jumping, swimming with sharks...I think you catch my drift? When I think about the things I want to do before I die, I don't think of ANY of those [so-called] thrilling activities. I'm sure I could think of many things to ADD to my bucket list, but as of right now my number one bucket list item remains the same: to sit front row at a runway show during fashion week. Whether it's Paris, Milan, New York...that part doesn't matter. It's been a dream of mine for a long time. I can't imagine what it would be like...but I'm sure it would be one of those experiences that takes my breath away and makes me tear up. I mean, that's how I feel when watching the Project Runway finale in my living room, c'mon! The real thing would be so much more amazing, I know it! Maybe one day I'll get to see that dream come true and NOT because I'm about to kick the bucket.
In the spirit of my bucket list dream, here are a few captures from the 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, another fun runway show I will surely be enjoying [from my living room] on November 30th:
While not considered "high fashion" (in my eyes at least), a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show would definitely be a high-energy, fun show to be at.
However, THIS is more up my alley:
 |
| Mmmm...Prada |
A little tidbit before I go: Eva Longoria and her husband [of some odd years] SPLIT this past week. Are you kidding me? Another celebrity couple headed for the big "D". I was JUST talking about this topic in a past tidbit, so sad! Who's next, any bets?
No comments:
Post a Comment