6.20.2011

Product I Love

I recently stumbled upon a review for a product by Origins and thought that I'd give it a try.  The review raved on about how, after using the product, your skin will glow as if you've just come back from a tropical vacation.  I admit, I couldn't resist.  I hopped on down to the nearest Macy's and bought it.  I've been using it for about a month now and I must say, I do love it!  So, for any of you out there who would like to try it, here it is:
Origins VitaZing (with SPF 15)

Don't let the price fool you, you'll only require an amount about the size of a pea and it glides on smooth.  It does the job of a tinted moisturizer - so it does cover up tiny imperfections - but it also provides a slight "glow".  You really do look like you just had a couple good nights of sleep!  I've always loved how Jennifer Lopez's skin looks like it's bronzed and shimmery and this product makes me feel like I have made a teeny tiny step in that direction.

A little tidbit for the day:  It's official, I'm obsessed with Kate Middleton.  Pippa too.  Something about the fact that these ordinary women are now considered royalty intrigues me.  It's like the movie The Princess Diaries...I love Kate's style and I would like to have my hair done by her stylist - she has one amazing blowout!

No comments:

Post a Comment