6.27.2011

NARS

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.

I went to Sephora over the weekend and spent some time in front of the NARS section.  I tried on - and forced my sister and friend Shawna to try on - several different lip finishes and fell IN LOVE.  Here are my top picks and I WILL be going back to pick one of these out by the end of this week.  Love me some NARS.

So far my #1 pick:  
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in BOLERO

I tried this one on first and it doesn't look ANYTHING like it does on the pencil itself.  It stayed on through a lot of lip-licking and even some food-eating.  Haha!


Also loved...
NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in HOT PINK

Both of these are perfect for summer I WAAAANT!  

Not really a huge fan of gloss (I hate when my hair sticks to my lips when the summer breeze blows) but I still use it all the time, I think this shade is so pretty - NARS gloss in WONDER.  It looked pretty awesome on Shawna:
A tidbit:  What does NARS stand for?  I was asked this question over the weekend.  The acronym NARS doesn't really stand for anything, its simply the creators last name.


No comments:

Post a Comment