Kate Middleton can do no wrong. I had Royal Wedding Fever and it's somehow progressed in to a full on Princess obsession. I wait and watch for what she will wear next. Her fascinators really do fascinate me and I love the fact that she's not afraid to wear something twice. I've said it once I'll say it again: her hair is to die for...her long haired blowout is perfection. I'm anxiously awaiting her U.S. Tour just so I can see what she'll choose to wear. If only I had $4,000 to blow on a ticket to the charity polo game they will be attending. I wonder if she'll choose to wear some American designers while she's in America? So far, she's managed to look STUNNING at every royal event she's attended since the Royal Wedding. Her little sister Pippa isn't too far behind in my book either (if you get a chance you should Google an image of her in the little blue wrap dress she recently wore out while shopping in London- beautiful!).
Love LOVE LOVE:
...this Jenny Packham dress she recently wore. The pale pink color is gorgeous and it's even made with Swarovski crystals! If that's not fit for a princess then I don't know what is. Love the clutch and love her signature, effortless hairstyle. So elegant.
And notice....
Even though she's no longer a "commoner", she's never too good to continue to use some signature pieces like the rest of us. And, of course, she's rockin' the blowout in every picture. Sigh. I wanna be a princess.
A tidbit inspired by royalty today: Apparently the royal couple have loving nicknames for each other. Kate refers to William as "Big Willie" (ahhh hahahahah, and GROSS!) and William refers to Kate as "Babykins". What a royal BARF.



No comments:
Post a Comment